[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Amaroth • View topic - The Frontier: RPG
homehomehome
leftWikiForumChatroomhomeBibliotheekAcademieAtlasright
bottom
It is currently Sat 24 Oct 2020, 19:13

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: The Frontier: RPG
PostPosted: Sat 26 Jan 2013, 17:54 
Guard
Guard

“I do. It is the smell of sweat and iron. Better known as the smell of soldiers. This means a patrol, which I think is unlikely, or we are approaching the fortress. I assume the last, because I don’t hear them walking. And since they wouldn’t stop in the middle of a patrol, I think the fortress is really close.” The next moment F kneeled because of the pain attack in his shoulders. “Wait a moment Enrico, this will be over soon. It is just the downside of my sensing abilities. These attacks never last long, though it isn’t predictable when they will occur. F stood up again. “Let’s continue our walk. My curiosity is making me a bit impatient, so it is better to get this over with.” The pain was already fading away, fortunate for him. And the only this left was completing this side-quest and hoping these pain attacks would stay away for a while.

PostPosted: Sun 27 Jan 2013, 14:03 
Soldier
Soldier

“A patrol is indeed unlikely. Cause they should be flying then and not breathing. And the surroundings doesn’t even show traces of people who could have been here.”
Suddenly F. kneeled and stood up. Good to know that F. could have this sort of pain-attack. Some people without honour could abuse it. They continued there walk and Enrico was wondering about what sensing abilities F. talked. Unfortunately Enrico hadn’t any time left to ask him. Cause the fortress did raise already.
The fortress was lying on a hill, without any vegetation. The fortress itself was lighted well. Guards were at the bottom of the hill and some little cabin was located near the bridge. Also spotted Enrico a system which looked like an alarm system.
At the cabin wasn’t a sign which could have told them who was leading this fortress. All of this could Enrico see from the bushes where were lying in. Enrico was glad he came here right now. As usual some important stuff wasn’t in the intel they got. He didn’t read a thing about the probable alarm system. And some of the traps at the border of the forest.
He started whispering to F. “We have to be very careful, everywhere around us are traps. They have got an alarm system and we should move on the hill to know more about who is in here. Unfortunately the weather isn’t helping us with that moon. So what are we going to do F.?”

Going faster than the speed of light isn't possible. That would mean you could go to a place in time. And at that time you wouldn´t be born, but still would be at that place.

PostPosted: Sun 27 Jan 2013, 20:36 
Guard
Guard

They approached the fortress and from their hiding place between the trees and bushes they saw a cabin, probably meant for the night guards to detect enemies far before they reached the fortress. It was also supplied of an alarm system in case the guards couldn’t sense the threat. As expected no easy task. It appeared Enrico had seen the system also. Then he mentioned the traps near the border of the woods, which was not unlikely. Enrico also asked if he had a clue how to remain unseen with the bright moon standing bright at the clear night sky. It was a problem, but not too big to handle. Especially considering that they both were quite capable in stealth manoeuvres. “We should split up, I think I can reach the fortress undetected but I might make a mistake, therefore I need backup. That is why I will ask you to back me up. I won’t be gone long, so if it takes longer than 30 minutes you will return without me. If I am detected I have no choice but to reveal my identity, so don’t worry about it when it takes too long.” F waited for the reply of his companion in this side quest, to see if he agreed.

PostPosted: Sun 27 Jan 2013, 21:46 
Soldier
Soldier

The plan of F. didn’t sound that bad. And much of stealth wasn’t needed here, so that wasn’t a thing to worry about. As long as you stayed low it wouldn’t be much of a problem. And since they both wore dark clothes, they wouldn’t reflect the light of the moon.
“I think you will need more than 30 minutes F. So in other words, I stay here. Disable some traps, so they don’t form an danger tomorrow for our high-tier team members. Maybe take little nap and wait for you to come back, cause I don’t think the others are happy when I came back alone. And when you come back I will come to you of course.” Enrico took a moment of silence a continued: “Actually what I am saying is that you will have all the fun now, while I am doing boring stuff needed. So our team won’t get itself killed in some rookie traps. No reason to wait for you anymore F. See you soon.”

Going faster than the speed of light isn't possible. That would mean you could go to a place in time. And at that time you wouldn´t be born, but still would be at that place.

PostPosted: Sat 02 Feb 2013, 15:57 
Creation-team
Creation-team

Vince spoke: "Eli. Should I try to kill the madman who is currently leaving camp, please be so kind as to shoot me in the leg before I get to him. Popping out the eyes of a teammember before strangling him to death would look rather bad on my report." After which Eli just nodded. Silent, short, and efficient like she was.
One could easily read Vinces mood from his face. He was not pleased, not pleased at all. He told them that this man had helped Avaren a great deal, and he asked who would come with him to bury the man and his family. Just when Louis wanted to stand up to tell Vince he would come with him, Cookie spoke.
Cookie did not really chose a side, as to say, but he did think that Vince was to hard on Enrico. After he said that, he left and silence returned. Cookie was right, sort off. They couldn't really blame a newbie for not knowing how they acted. But on the other hand, he did kill a whole family, and afterwards toke the head of the father, still dripping with blood with him.
Louis stood and said: 'Vince, I will come with you to bury their body's.'

De ananas is wel duur!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6