[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Amaroth • View topic - Announcements by the Creation-team
homehomehome
leftWikiForumChatroomhomeBibliotheekAcademieAtlasright
bottom
It is currently Sat 31 Oct 2020, 20:23

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sat 26 May 2012, 18:42 
Guard
Guard

OFF TOPIC ALERT!!
this topic is not about grammar, right?

Vraag jezelf niet af waarom het vroeger beter was dan nu. Het getuigt van weinig wijsheid als je daarnaar vraagt. (Prediker 7:10)

PostPosted: Sat 26 May 2012, 18:50 
Soldier
Soldier

We have just one admin.. so he has to do something.. we are so kind to him.. now he has to work for us :D

PostPosted: Sun 27 May 2012, 01:17 
Creation-team
Creation-team

Valar Morghulis.

PostPosted: Fri 01 Jun 2012, 11:41 
Creation-team
Creation-team

Announcement time!

It's the start of a new month, and that means a switch in the creation-team. Gaara has been swapped out in favor of Wubbles. Wubbles will be in the team for a month (he'll be unavailable in July).

Now that the team has an interest and good affinity for nature, that's what we will be working on this month. Last month we focussed on general subjects and politics, now we'll zoom in on flora and fauna. The main objective is to take as many articles from Ozun and make them suitable for Auralis. This includes reviewing, altering, and translating. All articles that went through this procedure will be linked in a sticky topic so all of you can see what has been done and what's available. If there is a particular animal or plant from Ozun you want to see on Auralis, you can suggest it in that topic, we might give that particular creature a higher priority.
Until the topic has been posted, you can suggest creatures you want to see making a comeback in this topic. Linking the wiki-article would be appriciated.

And then there's one more question I'd like to ask all of you. It's a hypothetic one, so don't panic.
If you had my position of Admin on Amaroth, what would you change?

Valar Morghulis.

PostPosted: Fri 01 Jun 2012, 14:16 
Mercenary
Mercenary

I'd make my name pink.
-pokerface-

She's my addiction, my addiction

PostPosted: Fri 01 Jun 2012, 15:59 
Soldier
Soldier

First of all, I think Wubbles is an excellent choice if you're going to do the flora and fauna.
And at last: Keep up the good work

Going faster than the speed of light isn't possible. That would mean you could go to a place in time. And at that time you wouldn´t be born, but still would be at that place.

PostPosted: Thu 05 Jul 2012, 10:31 
Creation-team
Creation-team

New announcements from the creation-team! Yesterday we had a minimeet at Wubbles house and we were very productive.

First decision that we made was to have a piece of strawberrycheesecake. It was delicious :D
Second decision; we wanted a central mailaccount for the creationteam. That's why we did make a group "the creationteam group". You can mail the group with all you stuff you want to ask to the creation-team, all the members of the group will hereafter get an email from you. Also we made an account for the member 'creation-team' on this account we will hereafter make anouncements. So the anouncements will be more tidy and easier to find for you.
Third decision; The creation-team will make an example article for the country's. This to help you all with the beginning of the making of your articles about the country's.

Fourth decision! And the most important of all! On october first we will open the site for English members! Yeahs! party all!
Before this date we have a lot to do. We made a list:
- English wiki page
- welcome page English
- downloadoptions to the forum
- Map of Avaren and Auralia in downloads (has to be fulltime up to date)
- Little informationpackets about plans in the future of Auralis, such as the privateer-cities.
- FAQ English
- registrationpage (country stuff)
- Translate all flora and fauna wiki articles, which are relevant to Avaren, in English

With the opening for English members, we also want to start a new RPG. It will be a RPG on the frontlines. More information about the rpg isn't available yet.

We have a lot to do before october. Most of the things can only be done by Uly. But we hope you all will help us with this work.

The creation-team.

PostPosted: Sat 21 Jul 2012, 13:37 
Civilian
Civilian

I've just read the articles posted here. I wonder if it is not better to start to create not only Avaren but also the other countries, because the history is not only made in one country. Avaren and the Empire will have at some points the same culture and history (ex. wars and old rituals). Also they have to trade with each other. I hope I you understand what I mean :)

PS: Sorry, for my bad English.

PostPosted: Sat 21 Jul 2012, 20:00 
Soldier
Soldier

Ik ga dit even snel in het nederlands beantwoorden xD

We hebben ervoor gekozen om eerst alleen Avaren uit te werken, omdat we met oud-amaroth hebben gemerkt dat we heel veel landen hadden waarvan het meeste niet uitgewerkt was. Het was erg verwarrend en er was heel veel "niets" . Om dit te voorkomen beginnen we eerst nu met Avaren en gaan dan over naar het keizerrijk. Wel een beperking, maar het zorgt ervoor dat wat we hebben goed uitgewerkt wordt. We kunnen nu al merken dat we er een hele klus aan hebben om Avaren uit te werken, omdat het zo groot is. Het beslaat al 3x Frankrijk. Daarnaast hebben we echt te weinig mensen die aan het uitwerken zijn xD Dus het duurt al eventjes voordat dit klaar zal zijn.

Maar fijn dat je we weer iets van je horen emiel! :D

PostPosted: Mon 23 Jul 2012, 11:24 
Civilian
Civilian

OK :D

And I'm glad to back too! I don't think I'm gonna create much but maybe there will be a time I can't resist the temptation :D Of course I will give suggestions if I have them. For now I'm here to do the more visual side of Auralis. So, you can always send me a PM if you need or just want a picture to be made and I'll give it a try! It doesn't matter what type of artwork you need :D

PostPosted: Mon 23 Jul 2012, 16:09 
Soldier
Soldier

Yes yes yes! I did hope you would come back and draw for us xD We need a lot of pictures for the animals xD So if you want to, you could begin with drawing the meerkoe xD

PostPosted: Mon 17 Sep 2012, 12:43 
Soldier
Soldier

Made two new articles on the wiki:

Magic: http://amaroth.org/wiki/index.php?title=Magic
and
Alchemy: http://www.amaroth.org/wiki/index.php?title=Alchemy

For critisizing and stuff.. post here! (it's Uly's work, so please critisize a lot :V)

PostPosted: Mon 17 Sep 2012, 18:51 
Guard
Guard

I have no critizations to make only praise.
Uly your articles are very high quality and I was able to understand them well.
so I want to compliment you for your work.

PostPosted: Wed 19 Sep 2012, 12:44 
Soldier
Soldier

Alrighty! :D Thank You Vips :D

I also made a Wiki-article about the calender:
http://www.amaroth.org/wiki/index.php?t ... n_Calender

Edit: Ohw I'm not happy with the layout.. Someone ideas to improve it?

PostPosted: Wed 19 Sep 2012, 18:02 
Creation-team
Creation-team

Valar Morghulis.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next