[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Amaroth • View topic - Lounge - for chilling and stuff
homehomehome
leftWikiForumChatroomhomeBibliotheekAcademieAtlasright
bottom
It is currently Sat 31 Oct 2020, 20:33

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Sun 04 Nov 2012, 19:27 
Soldier
Soldier

Good for you!!

Going faster than the speed of light isn't possible. That would mean you could go to a place in time. And at that time you wouldn´t be born, but still would be at that place.

PostPosted: Mon 05 Nov 2012, 20:51 
Creation-team
Creation-team

Ulysses, your post count!
Congratulations!

De ananas is wel duur!

PostPosted: Mon 05 Nov 2012, 22:41 
Creation-team
Creation-team

It's actually been over 1000 for quite a while now :V Onwards to 1111~

Valar Morghulis.

PostPosted: Tue 06 Nov 2012, 00:06 
Mercenary
Mercenary

Since there is nothing keeping me here, I'ma go do some perma-afk. Skype is still available tho.

She's my addiction, my addiction

PostPosted: Tue 06 Nov 2012, 06:39 
Creation-team
Creation-team

That is not what I meant, it was 1024!

De ananas is wel duur!

PostPosted: Tue 06 Nov 2012, 10:29 
Guard
Guard

wub, you mean 32^2, 2^10, 4^5 and so onwards?

PostPosted: Tue 06 Nov 2012, 15:04 
Creation-team
Creation-team

Exactly, that one.
I guess computer science influenced me more then I suspected.

De ananas is wel duur!

PostPosted: Mon 26 Nov 2012, 21:22 
Guard
Guard

Well, it was a good day.
Grandma is resting in peace on the chest of grandpa and her spirit is free to meet all of her friends and family that already died. Grandma, thanks for your care and attention, you did great.

sorry guys, just had to say something about it.

PostPosted: Tue 27 Nov 2012, 13:09 
Soldier
Soldier

Alright Vip. It's a good thing you had a good funeral. :)

PostPosted: Tue 27 Nov 2012, 17:57 
Soldier
Soldier

proper like

Going faster than the speed of light isn't possible. That would mean you could go to a place in time. And at that time you wouldn´t be born, but still would be at that place.

PostPosted: Tue 11 Dec 2012, 20:39 
Soldier
Soldier

It has been a little bit quiet the last days.. Are you guys that busy with studying? I have been planning my trip to England :D I have decided to go to York.. But now I have a lot of paperwork to do :(

PostPosted: Tue 11 Dec 2012, 22:16 
Soldier
Soldier

well, actually I try. And I really need holiday. So, that is the reason for my silence actually. This day I also started with a real physics lectures.

Of course I get knowledge of real awesome stuff. Some things are common sense, some of them are evidential. Also I found the justification to not know literal work like Shakespeare. So it is quite interesting, but I do not have much time left for amaroth.

Before I totally forget, Have nice trip to York.

PostPosted: Thu 13 Dec 2012, 14:33 
Soldier
Soldier

Haha it's not like tomorrow.. I am planning for next year september.. so have some time left :D

PostPosted: Thu 13 Dec 2012, 15:27 
Guard
Guard

I'm like gaming to much, and I need to study for a test week.. but that doesn't happen. So yeah, I have no reason at all to not be online here

Vraag jezelf niet af waarom het vroeger beter was dan nu. Het getuigt van weinig wijsheid als je daarnaar vraagt. (Prediker 7:10)

PostPosted: Fri 14 Dec 2012, 23:24 
Soldier
Soldier

haha Rik.. you are just to lazy :V

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next