[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Amaroth • View topic - *tip toes in*
homehomehome
leftWikiForumChatroomhomeBibliotheekAcademieAtlasright
bottom
It is currently Sat 19 Jun 2021, 21:55

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: *tip toes in*
PostPosted: Fri 05 Oct 2012, 07:44 
Inhabitant
Inhabitant

*pokes head in*

:D

Hi there!

I'm Emmy :) I'm 21 years old from in the middle of the United States. I'm studying to become a middle school math and english teacher :) For a job, I teach gymnastics :)

This is not my first time on the site, oh how long ago was it? I don't remember... but you lovely people let the members of PFF come and share your chat room! Thank you so much for that!

Well I have returned... this time as an amaroth member to share your chat again! hehe :)

I've never been on this type of forum before... I can't promise you lots of posts! But I do like to chat a lot. Rhynn sent me here... I do come in peace I promise :) Maybe ... hopefully... I'll get brave enough to venture out into this new world and post. But for now I hope to catch you all in chat! :)

Nice to meet you! Sorry for long intro!

Post subject: Re: *tip toes in*
PostPosted: Fri 05 Oct 2012, 08:29 
Guard
Guard

Welcome EmmyK,

I hope you have a great time on our site.

and dont worry about not posting a lot in the beginning, most people start with watching from the sitelines (forgive for my joke) and later on they became very active members (I am on of those)

anyways, have un

PostPosted: Fri 05 Oct 2012, 08:33 
Creation-team
Creation-team

Welcome EmmyK!
It is indeed not a problem if you are not that active in the beginning. Most people just want to look around first ;)

I hope you're going to have a lot of fun here!

De ananas is wel duur!

PostPosted: Fri 05 Oct 2012, 08:58 
Soldier
Soldier

Hi EmmyK,

Welcome to Amaroth,

And it is great to have a potential English teacher around.

Most of the time is very quiet in the official chat, but maybe it will change right now.

Have a great time on this beautiul planet!!

Going faster than the speed of light isn't possible. That would mean you could go to a place in time. And at that time you wouldn´t be born, but still would be at that place.

PostPosted: Fri 05 Oct 2012, 10:56 
Soldier
Soldier

OHW MY GOD!!! A new member !!!!!

Rhynn hero! *uhum* Hello EmmyK ! You're very welcome :D Hope you will enjoy your stay here.

Everbody to the chat to talk to him! GOGOGOGO!

*Uhum*

Forum questions! Which book character would you love to marry? (is this a good sentence.. don't know :( )

PostPosted: Fri 05 Oct 2012, 11:00 
Creation-team
Creation-team

Welcome to Amaroth, Emmy. For real this time ;)

Have a look around and just ask if you have questions :) (and forgive Lavinia and her terrible English while you're at it)

Valar Morghulis.

PostPosted: Fri 05 Oct 2012, 11:09 
Soldier
Soldier

That's not nice to say :( I'm trying my hardest.. xD

PostPosted: Fri 05 Oct 2012, 11:34 
Mercenary
Mercenary

When you are sent by Rhynn I have a hard time believing in your peaceful intents :P

Welcome nonetheless ^^

She's my addiction, my addiction

PostPosted: Fri 05 Oct 2012, 15:12 
Inhabitant
Inhabitant

Thank you thank you for all the welcomes! :)

Gaara I promise lol I have no cruel intentions! :D

And Lav... your English was perfectly understandable (though, I am a her and not a him ;) ) :) My favorite book character.... hmmm, I do love the character Polly from An Old-Fashioned Girl. She's a very independent person, who works hard, goes after what she wants, and is always very kind, genuine, and honest.

:)

Nice meeting all of you :)

PostPosted: Fri 05 Oct 2012, 15:51 
Civilian
Civilian

A new member... :shock:

Welcome Emmy!!!!! :D I hope you'll have a great time! ;)

PostPosted: Fri 05 Oct 2012, 19:01 
Admin
Admin

Emmyyyyyyyy :D You're making friends! Yay!

She really does come in peace, Gaara :P She actually came here because she misses you (partly)!

PostPosted: Fri 05 Oct 2012, 19:07 
Guard
Guard

welcome Emmy!

I hope you enjoy your stay here

Vraag jezelf niet af waarom het vroeger beter was dan nu. Het getuigt van weinig wijsheid als je daarnaar vraagt. (Prediker 7:10)

PostPosted: Sat 06 Oct 2012, 08:51 
Soldier
Soldier

Can understand that Rhynn :V

And sorry Emmy! Please forgive and don't leave :(

PostPosted: Sun 07 Oct 2012, 15:13 
Inhabitant
Inhabitant

lol Don't worry Lav... I'm not leaving! :)

PostPosted: Tue 16 Oct 2012, 18:43 
Inhabitant
Inhabitant

Well... Nice to meet you, I hope you'll be the first of many international members, and er... Don't blame me for welcoming you even though I joined after you. :V