[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Amaroth • View topic - Lounge - for chilling and stuff
homehomehome
leftWikiForumChatroomhomeBibliotheekAcademieAtlasright
bottom
It is currently Wed 28 Jul 2021, 13:48

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Wed 10 Oct 2012, 06:42 
Guard
Guard

Uly why is your 1000st post about chipmunks and winter months?

PostPosted: Wed 10 Oct 2012, 10:04 
Creation-team
Creation-team

Because... well... Why not?

Valar Morghulis.

PostPosted: Thu 11 Oct 2012, 07:40 
Soldier
Soldier

That spider I talked about yesterday.. the really huge one.. it isn't on the same place anymore.. and I can't find it :( It really gives me nerves

PostPosted: Thu 11 Oct 2012, 07:43 
Creation-team
Creation-team

You should have vacuumed it, it would be gone by now :P

De ananas is wel duur!

PostPosted: Thu 11 Oct 2012, 07:54 
Soldier
Soldier

Yes yes yes .. so sorry I didn't do that :(

PostPosted: Thu 11 Oct 2012, 11:43 
Soldier
Soldier

Maybe he is gone?? I guess he didn't like you enough to stay

Going faster than the speed of light isn't possible. That would mean you could go to a place in time. And at that time you wouldn´t be born, but still would be at that place.

PostPosted: Thu 11 Oct 2012, 11:47 
Soldier
Soldier

The door was closed.. so he can't be gone.. Maybe he is hiding himself behind my dresses.. don't like that thought :(

PostPosted: Thu 11 Oct 2012, 12:06 
Soldier
Soldier

It is a spider, they can pass a door if there is some space between the floor and door. Or maybe he went inside you? That's what spider do when people are sleeping :P

Going faster than the speed of light isn't possible. That would mean you could go to a place in time. And at that time you wouldn´t be born, but still would be at that place.

PostPosted: Thu 11 Oct 2012, 12:17 
Soldier
Soldier

Don't hope so.. But still don't know for sure :V

PostPosted: Thu 11 Oct 2012, 12:19 
Creation-team
Creation-team

Spiders disappear into a different dimension from time to time if you don't look at them, just to mess with our brains. Common knowledge, people.

Valar Morghulis.

PostPosted: Thu 11 Oct 2012, 12:31 
Soldier
Soldier

Nope, they can't. We (physicians) want you to think that.

By the way, why is this the only active topic here??

PostPosted: Tue 16 Oct 2012, 14:13 
The Fearsome
The Fearsome

can i ask you guys a favor?
there is a contest from raidcall, where you can win some awesome prizes. Would you guys like to participate using my referral link to improve my chances?

thanks a lot, and sorry if this is inappropriate. :p

http://thegreatest.raidcall.com/ref/BTc

PostPosted: Tue 16 Oct 2012, 14:58 
Creation-team
Creation-team

Facebook login needed :V
So I can't help you here.

De ananas is wel duur!

PostPosted: Tue 16 Oct 2012, 23:27 
The Fearsome
The Fearsome

all headsets are gone anyway :'( so no longer needed. All i can win now is a shirt with the fnatic logo on it :p i already got a mousemath though! YAY!

PostPosted: Tue 23 Oct 2012, 12:14 
Soldier
Soldier

I ate my lunch in 5 minutes.. So proud :V

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next